Thursday, January 09, 2014

Long time, no see.


Hey everyone, happy belated newyear! I've been MIA for over a month because that's kinda what I do once in a while. In my previous post I already noted how shitty I was feeling and it all got even worse so I kind of collapsed like a bad batch of jello pudding. I completely gave up on the Special K #changeforthebetter challenge (3 more chapters to go though!) and bitched my way through work. 
Snappy comments were all around. 

It had been a year since my dad got ill, and half a year since he passed away and in a way it took me those 6 months to let it sink in that I'll never see him again. I was overwhelmed with feels and didn't know what to do myself.

But three and a half weeks ago, I met someone who turned my frown upside down. I saw him playing the guitar at a show of a local band and I said to my friend that I thought that guy up there was cute. With a little help from another friend, we got talking.
An hour later we were best friends. Another hour later, we were lovers <3 (Though I don't mean that we had sex in the bathroom or whatever, ew, no, what are we, animals?!) His name is James and he is amazing.

All of my time has been going to snuggling and generally cheesy behaviour, although I think we're ready to not-lick each other's faces all the time now, so that means I may have some more spare time again for blogging purposes. I definitely bought a ton of things to take pictures of (holy crap such great sales!) and I feel motivated to get started again. Woohoo!

And until I get some content fixed for you, you can take a look at my Instagram! I'm quite active over there because SUCH FUN.

I'm going to stop typing before I revert into complete Doge mode. Such confuse. Wow.



Labels:

8 Comments:

At January 10, 2014 at 11:05 AM , Blogger Annebeth said...

ik ben keiblij voor u! een beetje zon na een donkere periode is meer dan welkom. En hij is inderdaad KEICUTE

 
At January 10, 2014 at 12:49 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Ben ook echt blij! Leuk om te lezen dat je iemand hebt ontmoet die je zo blij maakt! :)

 
At January 10, 2014 at 1:14 PM , Blogger Magdalena Sobeck said...

great photos!
you are amazing!!

 
At January 12, 2014 at 8:41 PM , Blogger Dress your life. said...

Ik ben heel blij voor je, spread the joy! ;)
Naomi, x

 
At January 14, 2014 at 8:39 PM , Anonymous Anne said...

Aaah such currency! Haha, mijn vriend is Doge coins aan het minen dus ik moet het ook aanhoren ;) Maar wat fijn dat het wat beter met je gaat en ga vooral door met instagrammen, ik geniet ervan :D

 
At January 15, 2014 at 4:16 PM , Blogger Jolien said...

oh zo fijn om te horen dat je iemand gevonden hebt waarmee je geluk kan delen!

 
At January 24, 2014 at 10:11 PM , Blogger Selina said...

I know that feeling. Mine died when I was 12 and it takes getting some used to. But you do in the end. Never completely but you do. Don't afraid to be happy either. You feel like you shouldn't be but you must or you'll fade away

 
At February 5, 2014 at 3:35 PM , Blogger Insomnia said...

Glad u found a lover and a friend! And we're waiting for outfit pics ;)

http://in-so-mnia.blogspot.be/

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts